Current Tables of Contents
The text of the four most recent issues are available only by subscription.
The full text of all earlier issues of the East-West Church and Ministry Report from the first issue of 1993 are available on the website at no charge.
Use the search function for quick access to articles on particular subjects or countries.
- CHERVONENKO, SERGEY with MARK R. ELLIOTT, Tithes, Offerings, and Stewardship in Russian Evangelical Churches, 1-4
- RODGERS, DICK, Campaigning for the Release of Irina Ratushinskaya: Personal Reminiscences, 4-6
- ELLIOTT, MARK R., Greenhouse gardening for the Purpose of Self-Sustaining Ministry In the Former Soviet Union, 6
- ELLIOTT, MARK R., Orthodoxy and Evangelicalism: Will They Continue Their Sibling Rivalry or Make Common Cause in Combatting Secularization? 7-10
- MILLER, MATTHEW LEE, American Orthodox Philanthropy and Outreach: Global Ventures since 1989 in Russia and Eastern Europe, 11-13
- WHITEMAN, KRISTINA, The Work of the Orthodox Christian Mission Center in Albania, 13-15
- An Overview of Orthodox Philanthropy, 16, 15
- BARAN, EMILY B., Jehovah’s Witnesses Banned in Russia, 1-3
- WHITE, JOHN, Factors behind the Ukrainian Evangelical Missionary Surge, 1989-1999, 3-8
- PARENIUK, ALBINA with RAY LeCLAIR and CINDY LeCLAIR, Educational Institutions Founded by Religious Organizations in Ukraine, 8-11
- OLEINIK, OLGA, The Orthodox Mission Network, 11-12
- MILKOV, KOSTAKE, Maximus the Confessor’s Answer to Balkan—and Broader—Disarray, 12-15
- NATALIA TURLAC, Moldova: Prevention of Trafficking Through Job Training, 16, 15
- HOMER, LAUREN B., Making Sense of the Anti-Missionary Provisions of Russia’s 2016 Anti-Terrorism Legislation, 1-7
- LUNKIN, ROMAN, Religious Politics in Crimea, 2014-2016, 7-10
- ALYOTKIN, HERMAN, Conscientious Objector Status in Russia Today, 10-13
- WARNER, CHARLEY, Compiler, Resources on Refugees in Europe, 13-14
- ELLIOTT, MARK R., Review Essay of Wallace L. Daniel’s Russia’s Uncommon Prophet: Father Aleksandr Men and His Times, 16, 14-15.
- LUNKIN, ROMAN, Religious Politics in Crimea, 2014-2016, 1-3.
- Religious Associations in Crimea (29 July 2016), 3.
- PENNER, PETER, The Slavic Bible Commentary, 4-5.
- SONGULASHVILI, MALKHAZ, A Merging of Protestant and Orthodox Theology and
Practice: Evangelical Christian Baptists of Georgia, 5-8.
- FILATOV, SERGEI, Review of Malkhaz Songulashvili, Evangelical Christian Baptists of Georgia: The History and Transformation of a Free Church Tradition. Waco, TX: Baylor University Press, 2015, 8.
- BENHAM, STEVEN, Letter to the Editor, 9.
- ANONYMOUS, A Response to Songulashvili from Georgian Evangelicals, 9.
- SNYDER, AVI, Jews for Jesus in a Post-Soviet World, 9-12.
- KORYAKIN, SERGEY, Orthodox-Evangelical Conversations in Moscow: An Orthodox Perspective, 12.
- MAURER, JOHAN, Orthodox-Evangelical Conversations in Moscow: A Protestant
- PANKHURST, JERRY G. AND VYACHESLAV KARPOV, Letter to the Editor, 14-15.
- WARNER, CHARLEY, Bucharest Conference on Refugee Ministry in Europe, 15.
- KUCHMA, ANNA, Where Does the Russian Orthodox Church Get Its Money? 16, 15.